News, Events & Health Info
- Albany Urologic Oncology now offering UroNav Fusion Biopsy System from Invivo fuses pre-biopsy MR images of the prostate with ultrasound-guided biopsy images in real time.
Click here to read a research article, "Prospective evaluation of endorectal magnetic resonance imaging to detect tumor foci in men with prior negative prostastic biopsy: a pilot study," by Dr. Perrotti.
Click here to read a research article, "Understanding PSA and Prostate Cancer Risk Assessment," by Dr. Perrotti.
- Albany Urologic Oncology now offering 4KScore Test for Prostate Cancer Risk Assessment.
- Dr. Perrotti has been invited to serve on the Editorial Board of the World Journal of Clinical Urology (January 2016).
- Dr. Perrotti has been named a Top Doctor by NYTopDocs.com. (March 26th, 2015). For more information click here to read a research article
- Dr Perrotti Featured in Hudson Valley Magazine Top Doctors, June 2014
- On July 15th 2014, Dr Perrotti was interviewed by Brian Molongoski of the Times Union Newspaper regarding the new robotic surgical system da Vinci Xi at Saint Peter's Hospital in Albany, New York. Click here to read the full article.
- Dr Perrotti and Dr Kolios teamed up on July 24th to perform two robotic prostatectomy surgeries using the new da Vinci Xi. Both patients were discharged home on the following day.
- Join the American Cancer Society's Celebration of Life. There are events throughout the Capital District throughout May and June. You can call the Amercian Cancer Society in Latham at 1-800-227-2345. Visit the American Cancer Society website www.cancer.org.
- Click here to check out this website to learn simple approaches to reaching our healthy lifestyle goals. It's provided by GlaxoSmithKline, and it's free.
- Dr. Perrotti was invited to and participated in the "Cardinal Health Specialty Solutions Urology Summit" in Orlando Florida, March 8th - 9th, 2013. This 2 day meeting focused on new strategies for treating prostate cancer.